The Institute of Chiropodists and Podiatrists are proud to support this year’s Diabetes Professional Care Conference & Exhibition.
Diabetes Professional Care, the UK’s leading conference and exhibition for the diabetes healthcare community, has announced its conference programme for 2023.
Taking place on 15-16 November at Olympia London, Diabetes Professional Care will bring together over 3,500 healthcare professionals. The entire diabetes team, from across primary and secondary care will attend to gain key policy and clinical updates, discover the latest technology, and explore the future of diabetes care. The programme has been carefully curated with the input of an expert steering committee representative of all members of the integrated and multi-disciplinary team, including diabetes specialists, consultants and GPwERs.
Top practitioners and thought leaders will share their real-world learning and expertise, including:
- Sarah Davies, GP with Special Interest in Diabetes, Cardiff
- Kevin Fernando, GP Partner, North Berwick Health Centre & Scottish Lead Primary Care Diabetes Society
- Chrissie Jones, Director of Research for The School of Psychology, University of Surrey
- David Unwin, RCGP Clinical Expert in Diabetes, Norwood Surgery
- Jason Cheung, Clinical Lead for Inpatient Diabetes Care Service, Norfolk & Norwich University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Helen O’Neil, Senior Medicines Optimisation Pharmacist, Tees Valley NECS
- Jim Moore, President, Primary Care Cardiovascular Society
- Raj Thakkar, GP, Primary Care Cardiology Lead, Oxford AHSN & National Primary Care Workstream Co-Lead, CPIP, NHS England
- Ellen Calteau, Food Addiction Resources (FAR) Operations Manager, Public Health Collaboration
- Nadia Malik, PCN Pharmacist, North Stockton PCN
- Keynote Theatre
- Clinical Theatres
- Heart and Kidney Clinic
- Nutrition and Lifestyle Clinic
- Future of Diabetes Care Theatre
- NHS Park
- Foot and Wound Clinic
New for 2023: Future of Diabetes Care Theatre
Brand new this year, the Future of Diabetes Care Theatre will look forward at what can and should be expected in the future of diabetes prevention, care, and treatment. It will also explore the different elements that could transform the way that healthcare professionals work.
Agnes Jacobs, Content Lead of Diabetes Professional Care, said: “This year’s event is not to be missed. There is so much going on in the world of diabetes care, prevention and management currently, and – along with our steering committee – we are finalising an exciting and informative programme that will support attendees to update and develop their knowledge, and ultimately improve the care and support they give to their patients.”
Following a record-breaking attendance in 2022, Diabetes Professional Care will provide cutting-edge CPD accredited learning to the whole multi-disciplinary team, including diabetologists and endocrinologists, cardiologists, consultants, pharmacists, clinical directors, GPs, allied healthcare professionals, and more. Over 50 leading product and service providers will also be on-hand across both days to showcase the latest innovations and offer tailored advice to support delegates with their day-to-day challenges.
Diabetes Professional Care is free to attend for registered healthcare professionals. You can register online here.
For delegate enquiries, please contact the team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
For sponsorship or exhibition enquiries, please contact Tereza, Show Manager, on email@example.com.
The organisers, CloserStill Media, specialise in global professional events within the healthcare and technology markets. The healthcare portfolio includes some of the UK’s fastest-growing and award-winning events, such as Health Plus Care, The Clinical Pharmacy Congress, Diabetes Professional Care, The Dentistry Show, The Pharmacy Show and Acute & General Medicine. It is a market leading innovator. With its teams and international events, it has won multiple awards, including Best Marketer – five times in succession – Best Trade Exhibition, Best Launch Exhibition, and Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For – four years in series – among others. CloserStill Media delivers unparalleled quality and relevant audiences for all its exhibitions, delivering NHS and private sector healthcare professionals from across occupational therapy, pharmacy, dentistry, primary and secondary care with more than £16m worth of free training.