There is an exciting opportunity to join our Team in a well-established Chiropractic & Complementary Health Centre in Barnstaple, North Devon. Our team comprises of two Chiropractors and several Therapists and we would really like to add to our services by providing Podiatry. We pride ourselves on great teamwork, where our outcomes are awesome, Patient satisfaction is awesome and Team happiness is awesome!!
Ideally, we are looking for a Podiatrist that has a minimum of 1-year clinical experience in either the NHS or a Private Clinic. You must also be HCPC registered and have a BSc Degree in Podiatry
The role will encompass a growing caseload of general care clients, a chance to build your client base in a widespread community.
The role has several options in terms of either full or part-time in our Barnstaple Clinic. It’s an exciting time of expansion for us, and we would like to offer a great podiatry service to our patients/visitors old and new.
- Your salary start will be £24,000 pro rata
- You will receive 20 days holiday per year annual leave and bank holidays pro rata
- Develop your career in a field YOU are interested in. We will invest the time and money to make sure you get there
- Lifestyle change! We are in the heart of North Devon with beautiful coastline on our doorstep with renowned golden sand beaches, plus the added advantage of the fabulous countryside to explore by foot or cycle along the famous Tarka Trail.
As a well-established Practice, we bust open all the MYTHS about working in private practice:
- No career progression? Yes, there is!
- No security compared to my NHS job? I believe we have more security. We have been an established clinic for 22 years and in our current premises for the last 13 years and we continue to grow year on year. We develop new ways of working rapidly to address issues that arise and continue to invest in our equipment, premises and team training to provide our World-Class service
- I’ve had bad experiences of ‘bosses’. We don’t have bosses here at Barnstaple Chiropractic Clinic, we have a leadership team and fantastic culture, which encourages thinking outside of the box, rewards hard work and recognises achievements.
Things we require from you:
- The main thing is Positivity!
- Experience in MSK assessment and treatment would be nice but not essential
- An open mind to changing procedures as we are a constantly evolving and growing business
Part-time or full-time hours: up to 37.5 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: Dependent upon experience
All the usual Covid-secure precautions for our sites are being followed