We have an administrative position available for an individual to oversee all aspects of education across the organisation ensuring information and content remains accurate. To work alongside our marketing and sales team to drive our education program forwards in order to generate better learning opportunities to existing members and to increase our student numbers and overall membership.
Familiarity with higher adult and vocational education administration and development is essential. Working predominantly from home, logged in to our company network, the successful applicant will understand the culture of OFQUAL, Awarding Bodies and the RQF. You will be responsible for driving and administering the development of our learning products for both statutorily regulated and non-regulated Healthcare Professionals. Working closely and collaborating with our marketing and administration staff and reporting to board level, you will be encouraged and supported to develop and increase your own expertise as necessary and be capable of growing with the role as it develops. From a starting point annual salary equivalent of £25K basic (pro rata for an initial two days a week to begin with) your personal success and therefore the success of this element of our membership services will bring with it the potential for appropriate rewards by way of bonus etc.
- Information, including educational content and reference links on all material, to be reviewed and updated accordingly ensuring accuracy
- Support the marketing team to promote educational courses and events
- Manage and support students on all courses
- Attendance at education meetings on behalf of the organisation
Education and Experience
- A highly motivated individual eager to learn and develop the required skills in order to drive the business forward to achieve increased sales and publicity.
- Experience of healthcare administration an advantage
- Education administration experience, in particular vocational training of adults required
- Computer literate particularly in Microsoft office (word, excel and powerpoint)
- Experience using Social Media sites such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn in a business environment is preferable
- Excellent organisational and creative skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills essential – demonstrable both in person and in written communications.
- Highly motivated to achieve goals, using own initiative and a ‘can do’ attitude to ensure objectives are delivered within the frameworks, policies and procedures of the business.
- Completer / finisher
- Team player
Salary £25K pro rata
All applications and enquiries by email to firstname.lastname@example.org