- This event has passed.
North West Branch Meeting
September 11 @ 19:00 - 21:00
The meeting will concentrate on All present offering an item for the group to share and reflect. We (including you) will agree which to discuss at the meeting.
The items you may want to bring to the meeting may be anything that you feel can be shared with others and be instrumental in developing an improvement in practice. “We can all learn from each other’s ideas, successes and mistakes”.
It is preferable you bring at least one item for discussion and reflection but the following might help you decide what you will bring:
- A meeting – what have I learned – how will it improve my practice
- A course – what have I learned – how will it improve my practice
- A dilemma – conflict of interest – feeling uncomfortable
- A success story – where you have done something really well.
- An incident – which is affecting your practice.
- A document – which you don’t fully understand how it coincides with your practice – which has prompted you to improve practice
- An idea – which you wonder if it can help you and others in the work situation, but you need help to make a decision.