PPE and returning to work – an open forum webinar
Tutor:The College of Foot Health
An open forum aimed at the private practitioner, looking at factors involved in returning to work, maintaining safety for yourself and your clients and complying with best practice in the new normal going forward. Delegates are welcome to ask questions or submit constructive comments via the public chat box. Hosts, podiatrist independent prescriber Martin Harvey chair of IOCP and foot health practitioner Ian Fenton from the College of Foot Health.
Presented via Zoom
PLEASE ENSURE YOU READ THE BELOW CAREFULLY
Reserve your space via Facebook here or by emailing email@example.com
Your certificate will be sent in due course, if you have not received it and have checked it has not been sent via your facebook messenger account or email AFTER a fortnight has passed please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Full terms and conditions below. By reserving your place on this webinar you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
1. Please ensure you join the webinar promptly so any technical issues can be addressed
2. Attendees must attend at least 95% of the webinar to claim CPD.
3. CPD certificates relating to certain topics are only available to people who are appropriately registered for medicines.
4. CPD certificates will be sent via facebook messenger or email only.
5. Attendees must provide an email for the purpose of CPD certification. Emails will not be used by the IOCP for any marketing purposes and solely for CPD certification relating to the event.
6. Attendees must ensure their name is displayed during the meeting. In the case where a zoom name is set to any other name, i.e. IPad, attendees must identify themselves to the host via private message or via email to email@example.com after the event
7. Certification will only be sent to people who have identified themselves and who have provided email, please allow two weeks before contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
8. A link to the event, including meeting code and password will be sent via Facebook the evening before the event
9. All questions, comments to email@example.com
10. A video link of the session will be provided via our website. Copy slides are not available.
11. This is free, it’s for you. ENJOY!
Please head to our Facebook page to book your place and for full Terms and Conditions
How to Book
Reserve your place via our Facebook page