Orthoses & Tape for chronic ankle sprain
FPodM, PGCert, BSc, MInstChP, MCPodS, Podiatrist Independent Prescriber
Full title: Use of orthoses and elastic tape in the management of chronic lateral ankle sprains for immediate clinical application
An introduction to the pathology, facts and figures, followed by an international consensus opinion as to an overarching treatment approach by the world’s experts in the field in the form of a poster from 2019. The webinar will highlight the very important exercise component of rehabilitation before focusing on protecting the lateral ankle ligaments (during rehabilitation) with an easy to apply but effective, all day taping method and an older, in the main forgotten, method of posting an off-the-shelf orthotic (dual wedging) for the consideration of the audience.
Attendees are encouraged to ask questions.
Presented by Martin Harvey
Terms & Conditions
Please ensure you read the below terms and conditions. Please note by reserving a place on the webinar you are accepting the terms and conditions.
Please ensure you download the ZOOM app and join the webinar waiting room 10 minutes prior to the event.
1. Only attendees registered will be permitted in. No attendance after 19.35 hrs
2. Sharing of the Zoom link / details is strictly not permitted.
3. Attendees must attend at least 95% of the webinar to claim CPD.
CPD certificates relating to certain topics are only available to people who are appropriately registered for medicines.
4. CPD certificates will be sent via email only. Please also note, your CPD certification will be sent in due course. If you still haven’t received this 14 days from the event please email email@example.com
5. When requested attendees must provide an email for the purpose of CPD certification. Emails will not be used by the IOCP / COFH for any marketing purposes and solely for CPD certification relating to the event.
6. Attendees must ensure their name is displayed during the meeting. In the case where a zoom name is set to any other name, i.e. IPad, attendees must identify themselves to the host via private message or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org after the event
7. Certification will only be sent to people who have identified themselves clearly on Zoom registration
8. A link to the event, including meeting code and password will be sent via Facebook the day before the event
9. All questions, comments to email@example.com
10. A video link of the session will be provided via our website or via email at the discretion of the presenter. Copy slides are not available.
How to Book
Reserve your place via our Facebook page. Alternatively please email your request to join via email to firstname.lastname@example.org