Conference Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- Places will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Cancellations which must be in writing and received by the IOCP by 7 April 2018 will receive a refund less 25% administration charge.
- Cancellations received after this date will not be refunded.
- In the event of any unforeseen circumstances beyond its control, the IOCP reserves the right to cancel and re-schedule any lecture/workshop, location or timing.
- In extenuating circumstances it may be absolutely necessary, at very short notice, to substitute a lecture/workshop which the Management has the right to act upon at their discretion.
- In such circumstances the IOCP will not be held liable, nor will it be required to compensate any losses incurred by the individual.