Podiatry Review is the quarterly journal published by The Institute of Chiropodists and Podiatrists which has all the latest news and updates for members, students and subscribers.
It is packed with podiatry and health articles, along with profession news and is a good source for obtaining CPD.
If you are not a member and don’t already receive a copy, but would like to, please either download a subscription form (see below) or telephone +44 (0)1704 546 141 and speak to a friendly member of the team.
You can view previous issues of the journal here
Subscribing to Podiatry Review
To subscribe to Podiatry Review just follow these simple steps:
- Download the appropriate subscription form. UK residents click here . If you live outside the UK click here .
- Print and complete the form as fully as you can.
- Post the completed form, along with your payment to The IOCP, 150 Lord Street, Southport, PR9 0NP
or, as mentioned above, you can speak with a member of the team to set up your subscription.
There are several ways you can pay your subscription fee:
- Cheque: Please make your cheque payable to ‘The IOCP’
- Card payments: Please telephone Head Office +44 (0)1704 546 141 and have your payment card to hand.
- Direct debit: One easy payment. Contact Head Office +44 (0)1704 546 141 for details
Please see rates card above. For more information, please call our friendly team on +44 (0)1704 546 141