Acupuncture for the Foot & Ankle Course
Date:21st May to 24th May 2018
Time:9am until 1pm
Tutor:Tom Kiroplis, MSc.Ed., Dip.Ac., Dip.TCM and Len Kiroplis, PT
Cost:Super Early Bird (before 10/11/17: $800.00 CDN
Early Bird (before 31/12/17: $900.00 CDN
After 31/12/17: $1100.00 CDN
Join us in the beautiful resort region of
Monday, 21st May to Thursday, 24th May 2018 inclusive
This is a course designed specifically for Podiatrists and Chiropodists. It is a four “half day” day course, allowing you to enjoy some vacation time at the beautiful destination of Halkidiki. There is a limit of 40 practitioners for this course. The course objectives are:
1. Gain relevant knowledge in selecting appropriate combination of acupuncture points and/ motor points for a variety of lower extremity disorders.
2. Gain hands-on practical experience of treating a variety of lower extremity conditions using acupuncture and dry-needling points learned.
3. Understand the theory and practical application of electro-acupuncture for a variety of lower extremity conditions in the clinical setting.
4. Apply learned treatment strategies, techniques, and handling skills to clinical case studies.
5. Understanding of basic Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) Theory relevant to a variety of lower extremity conditions the evidence based research behind it.
What Previous Students Have Said About our Course…
“Very knowledgeable and interesting to listen to. Kept my attention for the full course.”
“Very complementary to chiropody/podiatry care and a holistic approach to healthcare.”
“Enjoyed the hands-on experience. It helped reinforce the material.”
“Appreciated the detailed booklet and will be great reference in the future.”
“Needles for pain management is an inexpensive portable modality for foot pain.”
“It was a very energetic and interactive workshop. I highly recommend it to any chiropodist or podiatrist who would like to enhance his or her practical pain management practice.”
“Excellent! Very well organised and knowledgeable presenters. I plan to use this skill in my practice.”
“A very worthwhile course. Information and hands-on practice that can be incorporated into our daily work.”
“I liked how they specified conditions that are relevant to us and we can actually implement what we learn right away!”
“This was probably my favourite workshop/course in 24 years of practice. Nice work!!”
4 ways to Register:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call 1-866-410-8367 or 905-450-7870
- Visit learnacupuncture.ca to register online
- Complete attached registration form and fax to 905-450-0920.
Expand your skill set in 2018 while enjoying a memorable vacation in paradise!
Course Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be received in writing to email@example.com prior to midnight on February 20, 2018 to qualify for a full refund minus a $50 dollar (CDN) admin fee. Cancellations received in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org after February 20, 2018 will not be refunded. NO SHOW—NO REFUND
Note: a minimum of 20 participants must be registered before February 20, 2018. Otherwise, course will be cancelled and a full refund will be provided.
Pomegranate Wellness Spa Hotel
Address: National Road Nea Moudania, 632 00
Phone:+30 2373 043070
Less than one hour from Greece’s second largest airport in Thessaloniki
Shuttle from Airport available.
Special group rate for course registrants: 122euros/per room/per night (buffet breakfast and use of spa facilities included for each guest).
A booking code will be provided to each registrant upon course registration and is valid and ready for use immediately. When booking through the hotel website (www.pomegranatespahotel.com), enter the booking code and the dates that you are planning to stay and the discount will be applied.
Please note the following:
- Special rate is based on reservations including a 3 night minimum stay, between May 14 to 24, 2018. Please note that starting May 25, 2018, rates are considerably higher.
- This rate applies to an Elegant Double Garden View room (two single beds and a wide chair that can be converted to a bed)
- Deposit of 30% of the total stay required upon reservation, with the remaining amount to be paid one month before arrival date
- No cancellation fees will apply if cancelled by 20th of February 2018
Wellness & Spa Services
Pomegranate Hotel is happy to offer to all participants (over 16 years old) unlimited, every day access to our SpaPark facilities.
Facilities include: Byzantine Bath, Aromatic steam bath, Salt Cave, Finnish sauna, Jacuzzi, Ice Fountain, Kneipp concept, Pebbles Route, Reaction Shower, Tropical rain with warm essential oils & cool mist, Russian sauna, Water bucket, Razul Cabin with mud treatments, Cold pool, large indoor relaxation pool with sea water.
In your free time or after the completion of the course, enjoy some local sites…
- choose from a variety of sandy beaches within a ten to twenty minute drive
- enjoy olive and pine tree settings for relaxing walks in the forests of Kassandra by the sea side
- visit local traditional villages, ancient and cultural sites choosing from half day to full day excursions
- experience the warmth and hospitality of the relaxed locals
Or visit some Greek Islands…
Stay a few extra days, fly to Athens and go Greek Island hopping via ferry travel, starting from Piraeus port. Or fly directly to islands from nearby Thessaloniki airport. A few of the many beautiful islands include: Milos, Hydra, Santorini, Mykonos and Thassos.
Also, visit Athens, the heart of ancient Greece, dominated by 5th century BC landmarks, including the Acropolis.
How to Book
For additional information and to register, visit www.learnacupuncture.ca.
You can register online or fax a completed registration form to 905-450-0920.
You can also register over the phone by calling 905-450-7870 or by emailing email@example.com.
Note: from the UK to dial Canada you have to press 00-1-area code number